To create this top-fold card I began by die-cutting the speech bubble window and then matching up where I wanted to stamp the cats. I stamped them onto some watercolor paper in Versamark Black Onyx ink and colored the cats with zig clean color markers, then die cut a fancy-schmancy border on each side, adhered it to some lavender cardstock and then adhered that to the inside of a card.
Next I started on the outside of the card. I matched up some watercolor paper to the window in the card front and die cut it. Once that was done, I wet the watercolor paper and swiped some pink, blue, and lavender across the panel and splattered with with some blue. Lastly, I stamped the Happy Birthday and white embossed it. This one was a little more work than I anticipated, but I had fun doing it!
- Art Impressions Cat Stackers
- Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes
- Mission Gold Watercolor Bright Opera, Bright Clear Violet, and Cobalt Blue
- My Favorite Things Birthday Speech Bubbles
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders
- Zig Clean Color Markers
- Canson 140 lb. Watercolor Paper
- Versamark Black Onyx Ink