Well, this card is not a great photography example, but I was kind of in a hurry when I snapped it. This is for the Muse Challenge #206.
This actually a Happy Mother's Day card and I was inspired by Jenni Murray's beautiful card to use some wonderful spring pinks and I added blues to perk it up a bit as well. I prepared the panel by embossing it in white with a vertical background stamp (I couldn't find the manufacturer) and then used two colors of Daniel Smith watercolor from one of those sample cards to splash on wet watercolor paper. Once dry, I die cut it with stitched panels and die cut the words - first was individual letters and the second a whole word. I used a small label to stamp 'Mother's Day' and then it looked kind of blah, so I die cut some little viney things. Alrighty, there you have it!
- Daniel Smith Watercolor Dot Card - SB Turquoise and Bordeaux
- Ranger Enamel Accents - Wild Orchid
- My Favorite Things - Horizontal Stitched Strips and Greeting Strip
- Simon Says Stamp - Leaf Column Outline
- Canson Watercolor 140 lb. Cold Press
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Fuchia