To create this A2 card I began by running the front of the card through a dotted swiss embossing folder. Next, I made a layer on cardstock with the Halftone Circles stamp in different distress ink colors - then I blotted some tumbled glass distress ink on some cardstock to created the blue layer; lastly, I stamped the buildings in black ink. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do on this one, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. I'm still getting the hang of using the halftone circles stamps and they are really fun. I wanted the blues, greens and a bit of yellow. I stamped the sentiment and then handcut the little pennant with a bit of blue fishtail behind it. If I were to do this again, I would make it a 'less is more' kind of card but there you have it. I wish I could find a Madison, Wisconsin stamp, we've got such a pretty little lake line, but I might have to draw something like that.
- Altenew - Halftone Circles
- Jillibean Soup - You Move Me
- Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade
- Cuttlebug - Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
- Versamagic - Black Onyx Ink
- Neenah Solar White 110 lb. cardstock