To create this top-folding A2 card I began by die-cutting a watercolor panel and using a stencil with some Daniel Smith watercolor from one of the sample dot sheets. I used the 'genuine' colors and they were all marked transparent and I really liked them. While that dried, I used the Papertrey Ink sentiment set called Swoosh. I love that they have a tip sheet for their products. I stamped it in versamark and embossed with white detailed embossing powder, then I used a border die to cut it out and wrapped it around taping it onto the back. Lastly, I used some Doodlebug sprinkles in clear-ish to add a little something to it.
- Papertrey Ink - Swoosh 'With Love Darling'
- Daniel Smith Watercolors
- Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Border Dies
- Stencil - Not sure of this one
- Canson Watercolor 140 lb. Cold Press
- My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangles