Had some time today while waiting for my Lamb Cakes to get over-done in the oven today and thought I'd do another card for the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #44. I got two for the price of one this time. I started with a watercolor panel that I painted reinker colors for the challenge over a stencil I found in my drawer. Once it dried, I die cut the panel and used the positive and negative to make both cards. I used the sentiment from Newton's Flower Garden (I masked the words to shorten the sentiment to fit the little circle) popped it up with pop dots. I die cut some stars and then found some colored enamel dots to match up the colors. Voila!
- Newton's Nook Flower Garden Sentiment
- My Favorite Things Sun Ray
- Enamel Dots Walmart's Studio G
- Distress Ink Reinkers, Picked Raspberrie, Mustard Seed, Wilted Violet
- Versamagic Black Onyx Ink