To create this card I did some ink blending on some watercolor paper and gold embossed the stars. I cut the panel with some wonky rectangle dies and then cut the finished panel along with some blue cardstock at the same time so the window opening would fit. I gold embossed an adorable unicorn, and will show that picture as soon as my camera cooperates. I also stamped and embossed the birthday greeting banner and adhered with some glue dots. The supplies are listed below.
- My Favorite Things: Wonky Rectangles and Peek-A-Boo Window
- Stars: W+9, Lucky Stars
- Sentiment and Die: Close To My Heart, Little Dreamer
- Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Picked Raspberries
- Ranger Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
- Canson 140 lb. Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Blue Cardstock - Hobby Lobby Value Pack