- Alternew, Persian Motif used as background stamping
- Unity, Hang In There, sentiment
- My Favorite Things, stitched rectangles
- Distress Inks: Stormy Sky, Cracked Pistachio, and Wilted Violet
- Watercolor Paper, Canson 140 lb. Cold Pressed
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Altenew September Inspiration Challenge
Hellllo Out There! Today I'm submitting this card for the Altenew September inspiration Challenge. I began by stamping with clear embossing powder on some watercolor paper. I wanted to incorporate the colors for the challenge (Altenew image below), so I just kept adding some wetter color to the dry water color paper until I had a nice mix and then I let this dry. I really liked the colors so I didn't want to cover them up and chose to adhere to the last color as a card base and a sentiment strip backing. I white embossed the sentiment on the small strip and cut stitched rectangles to the edges. Materials used are listed below.