- Rubbernecker - Poppy Field
- Papertrey Ink - Botanical Silhouettes - Sentiment
- Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Border Dies
- Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Mustard Seed
- Canson Watercolor 140 lb. Cold Press Paper
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Poppy Thank You
Okay, last of the submissions for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. To create this one, I stamped the yellow ink on the stamp and then the red; once dry I stamped the waterproof black. Then I stamped the sentiment. I cut the panel and then cut another one 1/8" larger in black and layered them. I cut the brown kraft cardstock to fit an A2 card but used the border die and layered it on a black card base. Thank you for reading, and the materials used are listed below.