- Circle Die, Simon Says Stamp, Confetti Circles
- Word Die, MFT, Brushstroke Greetings
- Heart Die, Whitelotus, Nested Stitched Hearts
- Number Dies, MFT, LLD Little Letters
- Inside Sentiment, MFT, Good Fortune
- Woof Stamp is a peg stamp and I have not idea where I got it from )-:
- Dog Stamp, Unity, I Ruff You
- Zig Clean Color Watercolor Brush Markers
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Year Of The Dog...Happy Chinese New Year!
Hellllooo Out There. I made this card for a friend celebrating Chinese New Year, the Year of the Dog (-: I checked out the colors on google and it seemed most were gold and red. The hardest part of this one was matching up the opening here with the heart on the inside, but as long as you do it in the beginning before you start creating the rest of it, it's goes well. I used some gold glitter paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby as the base layer and die cut the word and year out of the same paper, while using a die to create the additional circles. Thank you for reading, and the materials used are listed at the bottom. I am entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.