This is an A2 card that I created by stamping the flower and leaves on watercolor paper. I used the Altenew inks to paint the Hibiscus. I chose this one because the inspiration photo had notable stamens and figured this would be a closer fit. Once everything was dried I stamped the oval frame stamp over top of all, added some Nuvo drops, and stamped the sentiment. I die cut the panel and adhered it to the black card base. I combined three different Altenew sets and the materials used are listed below. Thank you very much for reading.
- Flower- Hibiscus Bouquet Stamp Set, Altenew
- Sentiment- You Are Stamp Set "are AWESOME", Altenew
- Frame- Framed Stamp Set, Altenew
- Inks- Altenew Frosty Pink, Coral Reef, Forest Moss
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Canson 140 lb. Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Black Heavy Weight Card Stock, Hobby Lobby