I put about four each of drops Hansa yellow and UItramarine blue onto a craft mat, sprayed some water onto them to get them to move a bit and then took a large background stamp and smooshed it around onto the ink. Once it was thoroughly wet, I dropped it onto a watercolor panel and held it there for a few seconds, lifting it quickly and then let it dry. Once it was dry I die cut the panel and adhered it to the gray card base.
I stamped and die cut the word thanks in blue to sort of match the lighter blue of the background panel and sponged some of the blue ink I used to stamp the 'thanks' word onto another scrap of paper and stamped and embossed the word 'many' out of the blue. I trimmed a really skinny little strip from the background to thread through the tag opening.
Thank you very much for reading this, and the materials used are listed below. I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
- 'Thanks' Sentiment - Altenew Halftone Circles
- 'Many' Sentiment - Taylored Expressions, Thanks In and Out
- Tag - My Favorite Tags, Triad Tags STAX
- Die Cut Panel - My Favorite Things, Slanted Strips
- Background Stamp - I got it so long ago, I don't remember where it's from, but there is an image I included below, because it's a really cool stamp
- Dr. Ph. Martin Hydrous Ink
- Canson 140 lb. watercolor paper
- Pico Irresistable Shimmer drops
- Gray Simon Says Stamp cardstock