I love these solid stamps because it's so easy to paint the stamps with watercolor paints, spritz them with water and press onto watercolor creating a lovely handpainted look. I used Daniel Smith Bordeaux, Bright Violet, Sap Green, and Green Gold. When everything was dry, I splattered with the pink Bordeaux. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx Ink and adhered to the watercolor panel. Thank you for reading this and the supplies I used are listed below.
|Billowing Blossoms Stamp Set|
- Stamp Set - Altenew Billowing Blossoms
- Sentiment - Studio Katia Label Messages and Dies
- Watercolor Paint - Daniel Smith
- Rectangle Die For Panel - My Favorite Things
- Canson Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Hobby Lobby Kraft Cardstock